UNCOMMON LEGAL SERVICE . . .
PRODUCTIVE ADVOCACY: Winning in the courtroom is seldom as productive and cost-effective in achieving a client's goals as careful planning, artful negotiation and meticulous attention to document preparation. We recognize that our clients are best served by avoiding the courtroom when possible and result focused advocacy when litigation is inevitable. As your counsel, we will aggressively and professionally advocate your case always mindful that representing your interests is a privilege. We are particularly pleased that our clients include individuals and businesses first encountered as adversaries who subsequently chose to join our growing base of clients which include:
- New and Ongoing Businesses ranging from one-person proprietorships to major corporations;
- Licensed Professionals including attorneys, architects, engineers, judges, real estate brokers & surveyors;
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate consumers;
- Non-profit Organizations including College Student and Housing Cooperatives;
- HUB Contractors (Historically Underutilized Businesses); and
- Receivership Estates (including Receivers for the Texas Department of Insurance).
For more information about the firm's substantive areas of practice, please select the appropriate tab from the menu located at the top of this page. A list of representative clients is available upon request. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service.
TOWER OF THE HILLS, 13809 Research Blvd., Suite 625, Austin, Texas 78750 Phone (512) 977-0881 Fax (512) 977-0875
Copyright Notice: This site and its contents are protected under U.S. Copyright Law